This is a Florida Board of Nursing approved Remediation course which includes 80 hours of didactic/theory and 96 hours of clinical. This 10-week course reviews the following structure: Medical-Surgical, Pharmacology, Maternal-Newborn, Pediatrics, Psychiatric, Test taking strategies and NCLEX style Practice exams.
Clinicals are completed through virtual simulation and at the bedside in the following clinical settings: Acute care, Long term care and Community.
- 40+ hours online with a live enthusiastic nurse educator who will review all 8-Client Need areas outlined in the NCLEX-RN Test Plan (www.ncsbn.org)
- Access to a pre & post RN NCLEX benchmark exam
- Access to 16,000+ NCLEX-style practice questions with in-depth rationales & remediation tools
- Access to patients in a live or virtual setting designed to enhance critical thinking skills
- Access to creative resources to help simplify core content subject areas.
- Access to a dedicated team who will support you through the entire course and beyond
1. Postgraduates who failed the NCLEX three consecutive times
2. Licensure Endorsement applicants: Applicants who do not hold an active license or have not practiced in the past five years.
- Request course syllabus at email@example.com for desired course date (Jan 18, Feb 15, Mar 29, Apr 26) sign student commitment form (last page of syllabus) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay course fees in full or 50% down payment before first day that cohort starts. Remainder 50% payment is due by end of week 4. (If remainder payment is not received before the start of week 5, applicant will not be able to attend clinical.)
- Upon receipt of payment, applicant will receive an email with additional information which will include next steps to complete a Pre-Comprehensive Benchmark practice NCLEX exam. (Results are used to assist in meeting applicants specific remediation needs).
- Applicants will receive an email with virtual meeting links and access to their personal Q-bank with over 16,000+ NCLEX style questions and resources
- Applicants will also need to email requested clinical documents to email@example.com by completion of week 2 (See syllabus for complete list of clinical documents needed for the live clinical portion which begins weeks 7-9) Clinicals are typically 8-12 hours and are held on weekends (Sat & Sun 7am-3pm/7am-7pm). Clinical schedule will be provided by instructor.
- Didactic/Theory Portion: Applicants are required to pass all quizzes/exams/assignments as outlined in the syllabus with a cumulative score of a 75% and/or a mastery Level 5 on all Pass point assignments.
- Clinical Portion: Applicants are to expected to attend all assigned clinical trainings and submit all assignments as outlined in the syllabus Pass/Fail
- RN Remediation (Failed NCLEX three consecutive times) $3275.00 $2200.00
- RN Remediation (Licensure Endorsement/ Refresher) $3275.00 $2200.00