To provide a comprehensive, Florida Board of Nursing approved remediation course that prepares nurses for success on the NCLEX-RN exam, enhances their clinical skills, and supports their professional development.
Our course includes 80 hours of didactic/theory and 96 hours of clinical, covering the following client needs areas outlined in the NCLEX-RN Test Plan: Medical-Surgical, Pharmacology, Maternal-Newborn, Pediatrics, Psychiatric, Test taking strategies, and NCLEX-style Practice exams. Our clinicals are completed through virtual simulation and at the bedside in acute care, long term care, and community settings.
Our course features a live enthusiastic nurse educators who will review all 8-Client Need areas, 40+ hours of online instruction, access to pre and post RN NCLEX benchmark exams, and 16,000+ NCLEX-style practice questions with in-depth rationales and remediation tools. In addition, our course offers access to patients in a live and virtual setting to enhance critical thinking skills, as well as creative resources to simplify core content subject areas.
We are committed to providing our students with dedicated support through the entire course and beyond. Our goal is to prepare nurses for success on the NCLEX-RN exam, enhance their clinical skills, and support their ongoing professional development as they pursue their career goals.
This comprehensive course covers vital topics such as Medical-Surgical, Pharmacology, Maternal-Newborn, Pediatrics, Psychiatric nursing, as well as essential test-taking strategies and NCLEX-style practice exams. With 80 hours of didactic and theory instruction, along with 96 hours of clinical experience in acute care, long-term care, or community settings.
At NurseEd101, we believe in providing an engaging learning environment. That’s why we offer over 40 hours of live online sessions with our enthusiastic nurse educators who will review all 8-Client Need areas outlined in the NCLEX-RN Test Plan. Additionally, you’ll have access to a pre and post RN NCLEX benchmark exam, a vast bank of 16,000+ NCLEX-style practice questions with detailed rationales and remediation tools, and hands-on experience with real and virtual patients to enhance your critical thinking skills.
Our LPN Remediation course also provides creative resources to simplify complex subject areas, ensuring that you grasp the core content effectively. Moreover, our dedicated team of educators and support staff will be there for you every step of the way, providing assistance throughout the course and beyond.
Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your nursing career and confidently prepare for success. Enroll in NurseEd101’s LPN Remediation course and unlock your full potential as a healthcare professional.
1. Postgraduates of a RN/LPN program who have failed the NCLEX three consecutive times.
2. Licensure Endorsement applicants: Applicants who do not hold an active license or have not practiced in the past five years.
3. Applicants who passed the NCLEX more than 5 years ago and were not issued a license.
4. Students must possess a core foundation of Fundamentals, Pathophysiology and Medical-Surgical Nursing. This course builds upon the students foundation but will not extensively review each area. The student is expected to follow the recommended study calendar and proposed readings to further enhance their knowledge and understanding in those key areas.
* We offer a “Medical-Surgical Nursing Systems Review” separately for students who need a deeper dive.
- Determine which course start date you are interested in. Request the corresponding syllabus at Info@NurseEd101.com.
- Review course syllabus in its entirety and clarify any questions via email at Info@NurseEd101.com or phone at 863.797.4844
- Pay course fees in full or 50% down payment before first day that cohort starts. Remainder 50% payment is due by sepcified date on student commitment form (If remainder payment is not received by specificed date on student commitment form, applicant will not be able to begin clinical portion of course.)
- Upon receipt of payment, applicant will receive an email with additional information which will include next steps to complete a Pre-Comprehensive Benchmark practice NCLEX exam. (Results are used to assist in meeting applicants specific remediation needs).
- Applicants will receive an email with virtual meeting links and access to their personal Q-bank with over 16,000+ NCLEX style questions and resources
- Applicants will also need to submit the requested clinical documents by completion of week 2 (See syllabus for complete list of clinical documents needed for the live clinical portion). Clinical schedule will be provided by instructor.
- Didactic/Theory Portion: Applicants are required to pass all quizzes/exams/assignments as outlined in the syllabus with a cumulative score of a 75% and/or a mastery Level 6 on all Pass point assignments.
- Clinical Portion: Applicants are to expected to attend all assigned clinical trainings and submit all assignments as outlined in the course syllabus Pass/Fail
- RN Remediation (Failed NCLEX three consecutive times) $2625.00 $2450.00
- RN Remediation (Licensure Endorsement/ Refresher) $2625.00 $2450.00
- LPN Remediation (Failed NCLEX three consecutive times) $2625.00 $2250.00
- LPN Remediation (Licensure Endorsement/ Refresher) $2625.00 $2250.00