NCLEX Review- RN/LPN
This 10-week virtual NCLEX review course is designed to help you pass your NCLEX! This course features an in-depth review of the National Council of State Board of Nursing (NCSBN) current NCLEX test plan for both RN & LPN candidates. This course reviews proven test taking strategies and covers the following content areas: Medical-Surgical, Pharmacology, Maternal-Newborn, Pediatrics & Psychiatric. Applicants will also complete multiple NCLEX style practice exams during the course of the 10-week review.
- 40+ hours with a live enthusiastic Nursing Instructor who will review all 8-Client Need areas outlined in the NCLEX-RN Test Plan (www.ncsbn.org)
- Access to a Pre & Post RN NCLEX Benchmark Exams
- Access to 16,000+ NCLEX-style practice questions with in-depth rationales & remediation tools
- Access to creative resources to help simplify core content subject areas.
- Access to a dedicated team who will support you through the entire course and beyond
*Clinicals are not a requirement for this course
Pre & Post graduates who desire additional support and review of nursing theory along with integration and practice of proven test taking strategies in a supportive nurturing setting.
- Request course syllabus at firstname.lastname@example.org for desired course start date (Jan 18, Feb 15, Mar 29, Apr 26) sign student commitment form (last page of syllabus) and email to email@example.com
- Pay course fees in full via convenient payment methods via website under course catalogue
- Once payment is received, applicant will be sent an email with additional information which includes steps to complete a Pre- Comprehensive Benchmark practice exam. (Results are used to assist in meeting applicants specific review needs).
- Applicants will also receive virtual meeting links and access codes to RN/LPN NCLEX test bank with 16,000+ NCLEX style practice questions!
- RN Review 10-week (online) $1800.00 $1500.00
- LPN Review 10-week (online) $1800.00 $1500.00