This 7-week NCLEX review course is designed to help you pass your NCLEX! This course features an in-depth review of the National Council of State Board of Nursing (NCSBN) current NCLEX test plan for LPN candidates. This course reviews proven test taking strategies and covers the following content areas: Medical-Surgical, Pharmacology, Maternal-Newborn, Pediatrics & Psychiatric. Applicants will also complete multiple NCLEX style practice exams during the course of this 7-week review.
- Access to live enthusiastic nurse educators who will review all 8-Client Need areas outlined in the NCSBN-LPN Test Plan (www.ncsbn.org).
- Access to Pre & Post LPN NCLEX Benchmark Exams.
- Access to 16,000+ NCLEX-style practice questions for 6 months, with in-depth rationales & remediation tools.
- Access to creative resources to help simplify core content subject areas.
- Access to a dedicated team who will support you through the entire course and beyond.
*Clinicals are not a requirement for this course
Meets online Mondays & Wednesdays (530 pm – 830 pm EST)