This 8-week course is designed to help you pass your NCLEX! This course features an in-depth review of the National Council of State Board of Nursing (NCSBN) current NCLEX test plan for both RN candidates. This course reviews proven test taking strategies and covers the following content areas: Medical-Surgical, Pharmacology, Maternal-Newborn, Pediatrics & Psychiatric. Applicants will also complete multiple NCLEX style practice exams during the course of the 8-week review.
- Access to live enthusiastic nurse educators who will review all 8-Client Need areas outlined in the NCSBN-RN Test Plan (www.ncsbn.org)
- Access to a Pre & Post RN NCLEX Benchmark Exams
- Access to 16,000+ NCLEX-style practice questions with in-depth rationales & remediation tools
- Access to creative resources to help simplify core content subject areas.
- Access to a dedicated team who will support you through the entire course and beyond
*Clinicals are not a requirement for this course
Meets Online Tuesdays & Thursdays (5pm – 8pm)
There are no reviews yet.