This 10-week virtual NCLEX review course is designed to help you pass your NCLEX! This course features an in-depth review of the National Council of State Board of Nursing (NCSBN) current NCLEX test plan for both RN & LPN candidates. This course reviews proven test taking strategies and covers the following content areas: Medical-Surgical, Pharmacology, Maternal-Newborn, Pediatrics & Psychiatric. Applicants will also complete multiple NCLEX style practice exams during the course of the 10-week review.
- 40+ hours with a live enthusiastic Nursing Instructor who will review all 8-Client Need areas outlined in the NCLEX-RN Test Plan (www.ncsbn.org)
- Access to a Pre & Post RN NCLEX Benchmark Exams
- Access to 16,000+ NCLEX-style practice questions with in-depth rationales & remediation tools
- Access to creative resources to help simplify core content subject areas.
- Access to a dedicated team who will support you through the entire course and beyond
*Clinicals are not a requirement for this course
Tuesdays & Thursdays 8PM – 10PM