This exciting Florida Board of Nursing Approved Remediation course includes 80 hours of didactic/theory and 96 hours of clinical. This 7-week course reviews the following structure: Medical-Surgical, Pharmacology, Maternal-Newborn, Pediatrics, Psychiatric, Test taking strategies and NCLEX style Practice exams. Clinicals are completed through virtual simulation and at the bedside in the following clinical settings: Acute care, Long term care and Community. Course includes:
- Access to live enthusiastic nurse educators who will review all 8-Client Need areas outlined in the NCSBN RN Test Plan (www.ncsbn.org)
- Access to a pre & post RN NCLEX benchmark exam
- Access to 16,000+ NCLEX-style practice questions with in-depth rationales & remediation tools
- Access to patients in a live and virtual settings designed to enhance critical thinking skills
- Access to creative resources to help simplify core content subject areas.
- Access to a dedicated team who will support you through the entire course and beyond
Meets Online Mondays & Wednesdays (10:30am – 1:30pm)
There are no reviews yet.