This is a Florida Board of Nursing approved Remediation course which includes 80 hours of didactic/theory and 96 hours of clinical. This 10-week course reviews the following structure: Medical-Surgical, Pharmacology, Maternal-Newborn, Pediatrics, Psychiatric, Test taking strategies and NCLEX style Practice exams.
Clinicals are completed through virtual simulation and at the bedside in the following clinical settings: Acute care, Long term care and Community.
- Access to enthusiastic nurse educators who will review all 8-Client Need areas outlined in the NCSBN-RN Test Plan (www.ncsbn.org)
- Access to a pre & post RN NCLEX benchmark exam
- Access to 16,000+ NCLEX-style practice questions with in-depth rationales & remediation tools
- Access to patients in a live or virtual setting designed to enhance critical thinking skills
- Access to creative resources to help simplify core content subject areas.
- Access to a dedicated team who will support you through the entire course and beyond
Tues & Thurs 5:30pm – 7:30pm